- Roads dualisation in offing – Minister-Designate assures
- You can’t reopen case – Supreme Court tells Mahama
- Time to tax MoMo proceeds – Ursula Owusu-Ekuful
- Jean Mensa as adverse witness : Supreme Court dismisses motion
- Pastor remanded over police enlistment scam
- 853,009 math sets, calculatiors to be distributed to 2021 WASSCE candidates
- ‘Marital pressures’ Covid-19 complications cause of police suicide’
The Daily Statesman
- NDC lawyer attacks Supreme Court – Dr Ayine accuses Justices of ‘pre-determined agenda’ against Mahama.
- Roads Minister -Designate advocates more road tolls to augment dev’t.
- NLA: Alpha Lotto not among our legal digital lottery operators.
- Appointments Committee to reschedule vetting date for Ken Ofori-Atta
- Jean Mensa escapes Tsatus’ legal trap as ‘the Law’ fails to convince the Law Lords in subpoena battle.
- Bawumia’s braininess forces Afari Gyan into the witness box, Not a subpoena – KON
- NLA threatens to revoke Alpha Lotto’s License if …
- I’ll seek increament in road tolls when approved – Amoako-Atta
The New Crusading Guide
- Election 2020 Petition: SC dismisses NDC’s move to re-open cases
- Okere District is progressing – Observes Dan Kenneth
- Alpha Lotto not part of our digital lottery operators – NLA Management
- Kyeremateng Foundation refurbishes two boreholes at Assikuma Odoben Brakwa District.
- DCE fingered in NPP’s defeat in Ayensuano
- Osiahene of Osu calls for peace
The Ghanaian Observer
- Supreme Court turns down John Mahama … you can’t re-open case, Subpoena EC Boss
- Infor Minister-Designate scolds NDC lawyers
- Alpha Lotto not among our legal digital operators – NLA
Akufo-Addo’s gov’t designate write to Appointments Committee
Finance Minister-Designate write to Appointments Committee
- Election Petition: Mahama dismissed 7:0 – cant re-open case
- Judges have predetermined agenda – Ayine
- Interchange, Major roads for 2nd term
- Fight erupts over gaming license
- Adu Boahen act as Finance Minister
- You can’t compare 2013 an 2021 petitions
Business and Financial Times