The Daily Statesman:
* Fuel prices readjusted downwards. After stakeholders’ meeting
* State Housing boss honoured for sterling performance
* I didn’t sack Domelevo. He retired – Nana
* Kasoa Teen ‘killers’ 19 & 16 years
* NPA reduces fuel margins to 9 pesewas per litre
* 100 RTI officers functioning nationwide – Oppong Nkrumah
* $14m Veep Mansion rots away. Squatters, Weeds, Rodents take over.
* Teenage Pregnancy surge: ‘Men should zip up. Girls should close their legs’ – Otiko Djaba
* Ghanaian Times Editor files to contest GJA Presidency
* NPA announces reduction in petroleum product prices.