Lady finds herself  in the hospital after vibrator she was enjoying herself with caught fire

Spread the love

A young lady has been hospitalized after her quest in seeking pleasure in a vibrator backfired in the most unexpected way.

From social media reports, the lady was alone in her room and while seeking sexual gratification from the vibrator, the device caught fire suddenly.

 

The electric vibrator allegedly developed an electric fault and started melting from the base and it nearly electrocuted the young lady.

Out of shock, she was allegedly sent to the hospital for treatment.

source:mynewsghana
READ:  Two Chiefs Publicly Exchange Blows Over a Parcel of Land

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*