JUST IN:Kojo Oppong Nkrumah Drops Good News For NABCO Beneficiaries; Details Dropped-CHECK.

Spread the love

Despite the country’s economic difficulties, there remains a ray of hope for NABCO beneficiaries.

According to the Minister of Information, the government plans to transfer NABCO trainees to the YouStart program.

In an interview with JoyNews’ The Probe, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah said that the move is a sustainable method to resolving Ghana’s rising unemployment rate.

https://www.funbooo.com

For NABCO individuals, the government has made it clear that the YouStart initiative, which is intended at providing finance and technical assistance so they can establish their own enterprises, will be pushed out.

The Ghana CARES program has launched the YouStart initiative to make things easier for young entrepreneurs who are already in business and those who want to start one.

The government’s plan, according to Finance Minister Ken Ofori-Atta, calls for empowering the country’s youth to be a driving force for change.

It was emphasized that the program would help to guarantee that skills training is better linked with the demands of industries as drivers of future productivity development and socio-economic transformations.

A group of NABCO trainees has requested that the program’s debut be postponed until their monthly allowances are paid.

Trainers have complained for months that they haven’t received their allowances for the past seven months.

The Ofoase-Ayirebi MP acknowledged that NABCO beneficiaries are having a hard time making ends meet, but said the Akufo-Addo administration still places a high priority on young employment.

READ:  BREAKING: GRA Extends Contract Of NABCO Intern By 4 Moths -CHECK FULL STATEMENT.

His request was that the trainees work together to support the government’s program in order to

“I am sympathetic to the plight of NABCO recipients who have suffered as a result of the lack of funding. Because we’re not making a fuss about it, I have to pay for some of my NABCO members who are working at the hospitals when I visit my constituency on occasion.

The YouStart Program, he added on Sunday, “will be pushed out shortly so that they may all be moved into it.” “But we share their anguish.”

To learn more about the GH1.3 million taken from the ISD account between January and October of last year, the Information Ministry has requested assistance from the Attorney-Office. General’s.

Source: Operanews

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*