The MTN Ghana have allegedly deployed Self System at the Comfort of Customers.
Meaning, customers can simply complete the rest of the registration process at the comfort of their home by following these simple steps.
After Dialing the *404# to Link your Ghana Card with your Sim Card, The next step is to Complete your Biometric Registration at your nearest service provider.
Due to the high volume of customers at centres, MTN has deployed a Self-service system that will help customers update their KYC – Know Your Customer records.
How to Complete the Biometric Registration.
1. Snap the Front page of your Ghana Card as an Image or Scan it.
2. Hold your Ghana Card and Snap it with your face showing in an image file.
3. Follow this link https://simregistrationupdate.mtn.com.gh
4. Enter your Mobile Number
5. A One-time Passcode will be sent to your Number (O.T.P)
6. Enter the O.T.P received from MTN to the registration portal and proceed.
7. It will be validated and move you to the records page where your details will be there.
Fill in all your details and upload the Ghana Card and the Image you are holding your Ghana Card in the various fields.
8. After fields has been filled click Submit and it will finalize the process.