Report reaching us indicate that the final list of deputy ministerial nominees is ready to Present to Parliament.
However, the names will be made public on Monday after President Akufo-Addo submits them to the Speaker of Parliament.
According to a credible report gleaned from the Presidency, Jubilee House, the nominees received briefing from the president during their Wednesday evening parley where the he explained why he settled on them and the responsibilities imposed on them.
The nominees are officially Released.
With the exception of three ministries- Finance, Energy and Trade and Industry, which have three deputies, no other ministry has more than two deputies in line with the president’s determination to have a lean government.
The names are:
1. Finance –Abena Osei Asare, Charles Adu Boahen and John Kumah
2. Trade- Ama Dokua Asiamaah Agyei, Herbert Krapa and and Michael Okyere Baafi
3. Energy- Andrew Kofi Egyapa Mercer, Mohammed Amin Anta and William Owuraku Aidoo
4. Education: Gifty Twum Ampofo and Rev John Ntim Fordjour
5. Attorney General: Dinah Asonaba Dapaah and Alfred Tuah Yeboah
6. Gender- Lariba Zuweira Abudu, MP Walewale
7. Interior – Nana Eyiah, MP Gomoa Central
8. Youth & Sports- Evans Opoku Bobie, former Ahafo regional minister
9. Defence- Amankwah Manu
10. Railways- Kwaku Asante Boateng
11. Employment- Bright Wereko Brobbey
12. Fisheries- Moses Anim
13. Roads & Highways, Mavis Nkansah Boaduand Stephen Jalulah
14. Communication- Ama Pomaa Boateng and Richard Ahiagah
15. Lands & Forestry- Benito Owusu-Bio and Mireku Duker
16. Foreign Affairs- Mbomba, MP Tatale and Kwaku Ampratwum Sarpong
17. Food and Agriculture- Yaw Frimpong Addo and Hardi Tuferu.
18. Transport – Hassan Tampuli and Adom
19. Local Government- OB Amoah and Collins Ntim
20. Information- Fati Abubakar