Drinking water is divided into two classes: cold water and hot water. Most people tend to drink cold water because it tastes refreshing compared to hot water. It is difficult to see a young boy or a girl drinking hot water, they like cold water better than hot water.
Clean water is a tasteless, colourless, odourless liquid made by God. There is no one in this world who has not tasted water because without water a person will die. Water is used for many things in the world, but mostly for drinking. Warm water is recommended for people as drinking warm water has many health benefits.
Think about that, if you usually drink hot water, you should take note of these important things for your own good:
1. Hot water promotes weight loss Every time you drink hot water, it increases your body’s metabolism rate, which decreases your weight gain.
2. It does not contain germs because all germs and viruses died from the heat.
3. Hot water is the best water for bodily detoxification which stimulates the immune system.
4. People who normally drink hot water would have smooth and cool skin compared to those who drink cold water. Coldwater is not safe to drink, as it poses many threats to health.
If you look at this, you should take note of these things for those who drink cold water:
1. Coldwater can cause you to catch a cold and can also affect the speed at which you breathe in the air.
2. Constantly drinking cold water weakens the body vein, making it difficult for blood to circulate in the long term.
3. It takes time for the human body to convert cold water to hot water for use.
4. People who normally drink cold water are usually older than their normal age, as it makes the skin weak and cool.
Note: try to keep warm water clean every day and reduce your cold water consumption.