MYLIFEGUIDEONLINE.COM brings to our cherished readers that the institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana Opens For Application For Recruitment.
This was advertised in the media the firm is currently recruiting qualified and interested persons for the position.
Job Vacancy For Director, Quality Assurance Monitoring Department
• Design Quality Control procedures for firms offering auditing and assurance services.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the review of QAM’s quality assurance monitoring scheme in line with IFAC SMO 1;
• Build a strong quality assurance team with the requisite technical competencies to carry out quality assurance review of all audit firms in Ghana.
• Lend the quality assurance monitoring team to conduct periodic firms’ reviews
• Design criteria for categorizing auditing firms
• Review’s QAM activities periodically for management and Council decision-making
• Offer recommendations for a periodic review aimed at improving assurance monitoring programmes
• Design and recommend training modules for practitioners to enhance their competencies
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a member of ICAG
• Must have an MBA/MPA/MPhil
• Must have not less than 10 years working experience in auditing practice of which at least years must have been as a Partner Director
• Proven competent and ethically upright
• Must have excellent communication and reporting skills
• Must have a keen interest, genuine passion and personal commitment to promoting ICAG’s mission
• A team player
• Good interpersonal relationship and networking skills Result-oriented and astute problem-solving skills
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
• The position is full-time and shall be for a four-year term in the first instance, subject to renewal for another four years or part thereof.
• Salary and conditions of service attached to the role are attractive and competitive
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates are required to:
Submit an application letter with a curriculum vitae (CV) that includes the names and contact details of three referees Applications should be marked, Director, QAM, ICAG Email to:
Closing Date: 30 May 2021